Qualitative Asset Management
Store - Search - Retrieve - Clip - Share
Qualitative Video is the most valuable, yet under-used consumer insights asset. QualVault lets you tap into that asset in ways you never thought possible so you can get the most value out of your qualitative investment.
Secure storage and easy retrieval. User-friendly video player with quick-view options makes reviewing past qualitative a snap.
Search and Filter
Search and filter on just about anything. Fast and easy access to all projects.
Searchable Transcripts. Search key words and themes to quickly find relevant sections of video.
Fast and easy clipping tools. Create clips to bring your brand or project alive for key stakeholders.
Select video clips to stitch together into an impactful highlight reel
- Easily archive and access previous qual. Manage all qual assets (screener, d-guide, stim, video, reports, etc.) in one easy-access, secure cloud-based location.
- Review past qualitative (with quick-view options) so you never repeat a project and always have the consumer voice front and center.
- Share qualitative securely with outside vendors, agency partners, or consultants.
- Feel safe and secure that your qualitative assets are safe within QualVault. You can dictate who (in or outside of your organization) has access to your Vault or individual projects.
Search and Filter
- Search and filter with ease. Search and filter on just about anything – project name, keyword, moderator, project lead, date, location, etc.
- Tag videos and clips for easy categorization and retrieval.
- Easily search using keywords or themes to find relevant sections of video.
- Word for word time coding to jump directly to the right spot in the video.
- Human validated transcription for accuracy and clarity even in hard-to-hear situations.
- Bring the back room to the Boardroom. Show video clips to leadership to drive home research conclusions and recommendations for quick alignment and decision-making.
- Bring the back room to the Customer. Give sales decks more sizzle with clips demonstrating consumer excitement and interest in your product.
- Bring the back room to the New Team. Better on-board new team members and agency partners – allow them to immerse themselves into the consumer by watching qualitative (in double time.)
- Make highlight reels of your most impactful clips
- Easily add introduction and transitional slides, logos, images and custom color themes
- Easily embed into a presentation or share with your team via email
The QualVault Team
Amy has been working in Consumer Insights for over 15 years. Since 2005, she has been a founding partner and principal of InsightOut Chicago, a leading Consumer Insights consultancy. She has worked across a number of industries, both in the U.S. and globally. Amy has a BS in Chemical Engineering from Purdue University and an MBA from Kellogg Business School.
Julie has been working in the Consumer Insights field for nearly 20 years, with experience in the consumer packaged goods, technology, service, and non-profit sectors. Since 2005, Julie has been a founding partner and principal of InsightOut Chicago, a leading Consumer Insights consultancy. Julie has a BA in English from the University of California, Berkeley and an MBA with a concentration in Marketing from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business (Booth).
Tanya has been working in the Consumer Insights field for over eight years with InsightOut Chicago, a leading Consumer Insights consultancy. Tanya previously worked in hotel revenue management and international marketing with Hyatt International and Sabre. She has a BA in Economics from Indiana University with a concentration in international affairs.
W. Tad Jenkins
Tad has 16 years of Brand & Trade Marketing, General Management and Operations experience across multiple industries and sized organizations – from CPG to consumer electronics to retail and events, and from Fortune Global 500 to start-up. Tad has a BA in English and Communications with a Historical Studies minor from University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.